Boat Wanted (Paid) (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anywhere East Coast US / Carribean

I'm looking to gain experience from anyone willing to let me help out! I'm competent in many different areas, but only have sailing experie…

Started by Mike Dale

1 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Mike Dale

Skipper/Couple Available Caribbean

Hello, We are an experienced, hard working, fun loving and safety conscious couple available for short term or long term. Our Current posit…

Started by Raul Valdivia

0 Feb 20, 2016

Looking for a Job as deckhand/cook

Hi, nice to meet you all great people from the sea! I AM looking for a new Job because Is too long for me that I'm stick on the land. There…

Started by Chiara Quarterman

1 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Chiara Quarterman

Boat Wanted - Captain available for 1 month

I am a licensed sailboat captain (master) living on St. Thomas with lots of USVI and BVI waters experience and am free from Dec. 9th 2015 t…

Started by David Nicholas Willems

0 Nov 26, 2015

Boat Wanted - Ready to crew

Hi I do not have a CV, yet, but will work on it. I am very interested in a position in a sail or power boat, I can be a cook, a deck hands,…

Started by Marisela

2 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by COLLART herve

Needing to cross to europe from America (Atlantic)

Hi there! Im an spanish national currently staying in Ecuador. I have no plans in the continent, but travel around. Im searching for a boat…

Started by Maria Isabel Lacasa Gutierrez

0 Oct 6, 2015

Musician looking for a boat to travel working together

Hi, I'm a young Guitarrist (22 years), from Uruguay. I live here playing the guitar and i'm looking to be a part of a crew to travel making…

Started by Brian Stefanovich

2 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Brian Stefanovich

Boat wanted mate/cook/deckhand

I have a passion for the sea and I am available for work from November till May.

Started by Erkan

0 Sep 23, 2015

I've been busy!

Just completed successful skipper position from Colombia to Panama. Otherwise my sailing resume is as follows. Would love to consider addit…

Started by Melissa

1 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Gil Duarte

Boat Wanted For a sail to Cuba

We're a small crew producing a documentary about Learning Spanish and sailing to Cuba. If you're going to Cuba in September...let's chat! 

Started by Peter Bragiel

0 Aug 3, 2015

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service