Boat Wanted (Unpaid) (722)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boat wanted June-July from Brazil or neighboring countries

Hello, My name is Julien, I am about to travel to Brazil in April for 3 months minimum. Since I will need to leave the territory in June-Ju…

Started by Julien Moss

0 Feb 6

Boat Wanted - From Mexico to anywhere in South America

Hello ! I'm looking for a boat to bring me and my motorbike from Mexico to somewhere in South America (Ecuador, Colombia)... I dont know an…

Started by Rémy

0 Feb 5

Boat Wanted - Europe to Canada

Hi there ! I'm 25 yo, and I'm looking for a place on a boat to cross the Atlantic with my motorbike. I don't know anything about sailing !…

Started by Rémy

0 Feb 4

Boat wanted - From Mexico La Paz to Galapagos, Ecuador

Hi there!! I am looking for a boat to sail south from Mexico La Paz where I am at the moment or places around, to Galapagos, ecuador where…

Started by Jack

3 Feb 2
Reply by Jack

Boat Wanted - Atlantic crossing East (Las Palmas) to West (anywhere).

Hi! We are a married couple from Moscow, Russia without sailing experience. Ready to help with boat maintenance, cooking, routine and whate…

Started by Kristina Sultanova

0 Feb 1

Boat Wanted - Portugal to Canary Island

Hey, hello there! I´m a traveller and ocean lover looking for a sailing trip from Portugal to Canary Island. Right now I spend some time ar…

Started by Susann Michalski

0 Jan 31

Boat Wanted - From Belize to Honduras

Hello sea lovers and travelers we are 2 friends that are looking for a boat ride to Honduras anytime soon please let us know if we can help…

Started by Marie

2 Jan 18
Reply by Marie

Boat Wanted - Thailand, Singapore or Pilippines

Hi Shipmates!  I am a catalan/Spanish skipper with one year experience sailing in the catalan coast. Right now I am travelling in Thailand…

Started by Ariana

0 Jan 17

Boat Wanted - Florida to Costa Rica (or as close as possible)

Hello, My girlfriend Cheryl Davies and I are traveling to Costa Rica from Florida. We are choosing to work aboard a boat to avoid the envir…

Started by Rob Greenfield

5 Jan 17
Reply by Rob Greenfield

Just completed the North-West passage - looking for a boat in the Caribbean

I just completed the North-West passage as a crew and now I would like to get some warmth in the Caribbean. Maybe joining a boat for a Rega…

Started by Christina Hartmann

2 Jan 16
Reply by Suyan

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service