Boat Wanted (Unpaid) (730)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to crew on a boat, ideally to the South Pacific, but I am open to anything

I'm currently in Bonaire, working on my Divemaster Certificate and will be complete after the first week in April.   After that I'm free to…

Started by Matt Ray

1 Apr 21
Reply by Jamie MacDonald

Looking for boat from Martinique!

Ahoy!  I just crossed the Atlantic with a catamaran (Canaries - Cape Verde - Martinique) and I am now in Martinique searching for a sailin…

Started by Julie Sophie Kristiansen

0 Apr 2

Looking to crew Grenada to Antigua

Hey Caribbean Sailors!Going to Antigua and could you use some extra hands on deck? Let me know! I would LOVE to go to the Antigua classics…

Started by Suzanne van der Veeken

0 Mar 30

Looking for working passage or anyone willing to teach me to sail

Hi, I'm a 33 year old male. I'm resigning my job in April 2017 to follow my dream of seeing the world, and living my life as it was meant t…

Started by QuitYourJobAndTravelTheWorld

0 Mar 27

Boat Wanted - Just Finished the Baja Haha

I just finished a 3 month stint on a 46 ft sailing vessel.  Berkeley California to La Paz, Mx.- over 2,000 ocean miles.  What a fantastic a…

Started by suzanne mathieu

3 Mar 17
Reply by Bob

Looking for a boat on Martinique!

My name is Mateusz and I'm 25 years old. I come from Poland. Currently I live in Martinique and I am looking for opportunities to explore t…

Started by Mateusz

0 Mar 4

Looking for a boat to sail from Central America to South America

Hello sea lovers, We are 2 friends that are looking for a boat ride South America (Columbia, Ecuador  etc) anytime soon. We are currently i…

Started by Marie

0 Mar 3

Hello,I need boat Indonesia-New Zealand or NZ-South America

I'm around the world traveler,im 29 yers old , from Russia. I haven't big experience. But i'm strong and clever, wants to have sailing expe…

Started by aleksandr liukshin

0 Mar 1

Boat Wanted - July-August from east Adriatic sea (Croatia) to Aegean sea (Greece/Turkey)

Hi im Efe, 23 years old Turkish guy, studying in Vienna/Austria. I currently live in Vienna and at the end this July i want to travel back…

Started by Efecan Toker

0 Feb 19

BOAT WANTED : From Chile to France

Hi ! I am looking for a boat to bring me from South America (preferably Chile), to Europe (preferably France). I am also interested in any…

Started by Marie Arsac

0 Feb 13

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service