Boat Wanted (Unpaid) (724)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boat Wanted - Florida to Costa Rica (or as close as possible)

Hello, My girlfriend Cheryl Davies and I are traveling to Costa Rica from Florida. We are choosing to work aboard a boat to avoid the envir…

Started by Rob Greenfield

5 Jan 17
Reply by Rob Greenfield

Just completed the North-West passage - looking for a boat in the Caribbean

I just completed the North-West passage as a crew and now I would like to get some warmth in the Caribbean. Maybe joining a boat for a Rega…

Started by Christina Hartmann

2 Jan 16
Reply by Suyan

Boat Wanted - TransPacific crossing to Papua New Guinea

Looking for passage from Central America (Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua or Panama) across Pacific to Papua New Guinea spring 2017, probabl…

Started by Joshua McKibbin

0 Jan 11

Boat Wanted - Looking for transatlantic West to East

Hi everyone,  I am a journalist based in the French West Indies, and I am looking all kind of transatlantic trip from West to East startin…

Started by Arno Paillard

1 Jan 11
Reply by swanpol

Boat Wanted - Transatlantic opportunities East to West in January 2017

Hello all skippers and boat owners... I'm looking for any opportunities to crew on a sailing boat crossing the Atlantic (East to West) in J…

Started by Ben Holden

2 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by katiameza

Boat Wanted - Thailand to India - Contribute to my world tour

Hello there, I'm on a world tour without plane (otherwise it would be cheating, right?), currently in Laos, arriving from Portugal westboun…

Started by Thomas Matos

0 Dec 22, 2016

Boat Wanted - Caribbean to South Pacific, March 2017+

I'm looking to crew on a boat to the South Pacific from the Caribbean mid March. Will be in Bonaire until mid March working on my Divemaste…

Started by Matt Ray

0 Dec 19, 2016

Boat wanted-to cross Atlantic ocean. From central or south America

Hy guys i'm Marco and i'm looking for a boat to cross the atlantic ocean.

Started by Marco Loddo

0 Dec 19, 2016

Boat wanted Martinique to the continent (south or central America)

Hi all! I'm Antonino and I arrived in Martinique sailing from Italy. Now l'm searching for a boat to arrive to the continent (any country o…

Started by Livide Antonino

0 Dec 18, 2016

Boat wanted - Caribbean heading south, from end Jan, Feb or March'17

Hello fellow sailors! We are Danielle and Nadine, two architects in our early 30's that left their office jobs to travel around the world.…

Started by Nadine Reuter

1 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by swanpol

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service