Crew Wanted (Paid) (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$20,000 Plus Room & Board For Full Time Chef To Live & Work 7 1/2 Months On Vacation Charter Sailing Yacht In The Virgin Islands!

It's that time of year again!   Our vacation season is starting and with almost 20 vacations already booked for our 2016 season, we've got…

Started by Leigh Ann

15 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Leigh Ann

Crew Couple Wanted - Captain & 1stMate/Chef Caribbean

Crew Couple needed for Charter Catamaran in the Caribbean. Captain and 1stMate/chef. Captain must have Yacht master offshore or equivalent.…

Started by Trade Winds Experience

0 Oct 16, 2015

Crew Wanted - Yacht Charter Operations Manager Position

Hi everyone, Need some help finding right person for a job Channel Islands Yacht Charter Operations Manager, California, USAFull Time Posit…

Started by Aleksei Aleksandrov

2 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by DIEGO DI BRIGIDA

Crew Wanted France to the Med Summer 2014, Atlantic Crossing In Dec 2014 To The Tropics Sailing Into The Sunset

I am an American captain. I will be picking up my new boat (Lagoon 450 catamaran) from the Atlantic coat of France in May 2014.  The plan i…

Started by Bill Hashem

65 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Griffin Willer

Crew wanted Abu Dhabi

Female crew required, full time, live ashore for vvip family, 24 meter sailing catamaran Brand new vessel Professionally managed

Started by Russell Bartlett

7 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by abigail mackinnon

Stewardess wanted In Barcelona

72’ motor yacht looking for a stewardess for the season, starting from 25/6 until September/ October Leaving from Barcelona and cruising ar…

Started by Omri Farbstein

8 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Regina

Captain Wanted (paid) For Greece To Philippines Trip

Private Motorsailer, 30 meters, located in Greece to sail in November to the Philippines. Mechanical experience preferred. 

Started by oliver

13 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by piet van stom

Crew Wanted for San Blas to Cartagana.

We need good crew for running backpackers and motorcycles over the darian gap. You need to be able to commit to three months minimum.

Started by Ryan Murphy

26 May 18, 2014
Reply by Ahmed Nassar

Boat Wanted from Egypt

whats up , im an egyptian 33 now , would like to join a crew

Started by Ahmed Nassar

0 May 18, 2014

Live & Work On Our Charter Sailing Yacht Cruising The Virgin Islands Giving 7-Day Vacation Tours

Live & Work On Our Charter Sailing Yacht Cruising The Virgin Islands If you like living in the tropics, working in a bikini, traveling…

Started by Leigh Ann

25 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by alice jaffe

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service