Crew Wanted (Unpaid) (405)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crew Wanted - Come live on a 35' catamaran in Hiva Oa, French Polynesia

Come live on a 35' catamaran in Hiva Oa, French Polynesia 72 year old handicapped owner needs someone to help clean and organize boat, run…

Started by Dan Hazel

1 Feb 25
Reply by Ryan Murphy

Crew Wanted - Sailing from Stockholm in April

Hi,I recently bought a boat in Stockholm, and in April will return there to prepare the boat for living aboard and cruising. I would like h…

Started by River MacLeod

0 Feb 21

Crew Wanted From Sweden to Greece

I need to take the boat , from Sweden to Greece , the soonest possible . It is a long , very interesting voyage . If you are interested , p…

Started by Sam Papas

6 Jan 21
Reply by martin summersgill

Crew Wanted - Local cruising Spain and Portugal

I was widowed many years ago, so its time to find that special Mermaid to light up the boat - and my life. Due to a lot of hard work and a…

Started by Peter Blundell

0 Jan 16

Crew Wanted - transatlantic

end of january , leaving las palmas to cap verde islands(few weeks there,,,)crossing to martinica or guadeloupe,,,,taking on crews, beginne…

Started by swanpol

15 Jan 11
Reply by swanpol

Crew Wanted - Sailing around Whitsundays Islands

Hi there, I'm traveling in AUS right now and aim to be in the Whitsundays - checking to see if any fellow sailors want to split the cost of…

Started by Jesse Alexander

0 Jan 6

Crew wanted Miami to Aruba mid Dec. to mid Jan,

61' Bruce Robert ketch (1986) is looking for one additional crew.Sailing program: One month to go from Miami to Aruba through the Bahamas, …

Started by Paul Page

2 Jan 5
Reply by Paul Page

Crew Wanted - Sailing the Sea of Cortez March 14 - April ??

Check out my profile and if interested send me an email through our blog (link in our profile). Thanks! Chris

Started by Chris French

2 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Chris French

Contributing Crew Wanted - Caribbean and Bahamas

S/Y Freya will be looking for financially contributing Crew to share the costs of extensive cruising in the Virgin Islands, Leewards and Ba…

Started by Malcolm

0 Dec 21, 2016

cross atlantic ? winter in BVI Bahamas...? I am looking for crew

Actually at Las Palmas (airport with good connections) my next stops will be the 10 islands of Cape-verde (october november) then the Baham…

Started by gerard sirot

23 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Richard mark priestley

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service