Crew Wanted (Unpaid) (416)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crew Wanted: Marathon, Florida to Caribbean

Seeking one or two preferably long-term cruising partners for Caribbean Adventure. Need someone who likes to provision, cook, and clean up…

Started by Bob

0 Mar 16

Crew wanted Usvi cruising- now thru Jun

Amateur sailors for island hopping now thru Jun 2017. Usvi, Leeward and Windward isles.

Started by tom Johnson

5 Mar 15
Reply by Matt Ray

Crew Wanted - leaving las palmas end january

two month trip via cap verde- atlantic crossing, martinique,,,taking on crew,,,,,sharing cost,,,

Started by swanpol

8 Mar 15
Reply by Lacharme Arthur

Wanted Crew - USA Florida Gulfport - 40 Morgan

Day sails or longer. Drop hook to scuba ? Weather is getting nice in Florida now. Pics and more information is at: https://www.heymack.c

Started by Pilot Sailor

1 Mar 8
Reply by Celia Tharnish

Crew Wanted: New York City - Bermuda - Grenada / Lesser Antilles on Hallberg-Rassy 46 Scattergood

We are looking for experienced crew to join us for enjoyable adventure sailing aboard our HR 46 Scattergood as we journey south this fall f…

Started by Joshua Teas

7 Mar 2
Reply by Matt Ray

Crew Wanted - Pelagos sailing French Polynesia from 1st july

Greetings sailors! Now is your chance to come and experience the isolated and beautiful islands of French Polynesia. You can join in the pe…

Started by Christian Tophøj

0 Mar 1

Crew Wanted - Georgetown, Exuma to Marsh Harbor, Abaco

Looking for 1 or 2 crew for leisurely sail from Georgetown, Exuma to Marsh Harbor, Abaco from about April 15 through May 10. Will be visiti…

Started by Marcus Libkind

0 Feb 26

Crew Wanted - Come live on a 35' catamaran in Hiva Oa, French Polynesia

Come live on a 35' catamaran in Hiva Oa, French Polynesia 72 year old handicapped owner needs someone to help clean and organize boat, run…

Started by Dan Hazel

1 Feb 25
Reply by Ryan Murphy

Crew Wanted - Sailing from Stockholm in April

Hi,I recently bought a boat in Stockholm, and in April will return there to prepare the boat for living aboard and cruising. I would like h…

Started by River MacLeod

0 Feb 21

Crew Wanted - Local cruising Spain and Portugal

I was widowed many years ago, so its time to find that special Mermaid to light up the boat - and my life. Due to a lot of hard work and a…

Started by Peter Blundell

0 Jan 16

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service