Crew Wanted (Unpaid) (406)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cross atlantic ? winter in BVI Bahamas...? I am looking for crew

Actually at Las Palmas (airport with good connections) my next stops will be the 10 islands of Cape-verde (october november) then the Baham…

Started by gerard sirot

23 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Richard mark priestley

Crew Wanted - Transatlantic August 2016 to Dec 2016 Spain,Portugal,Canaries,Verdes,Antigua

An adventure across the Atlantic with good people and interesting places. If you like to laugh , live , cook and possibly dance you'll fit…

Started by Ian

13 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Juan Ferrari

Crew Wanted - Virginia to Bahamas to Haiti and Caribbean

Leaving early December for the winter and spring.  Gearing up for a World Cruise.  Looking for male and female crew who want to participate…

Started by Captain Bruce

7 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Ulises Estrada

Crew Wanted - Queensland Australia

Hi All, I have space aboard my yacht and would welcome sailing companions to join us over the coming months exploring the islands of Queens…

Started by Adam Coy

4 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Jesse Alexander

Crew wanted for December to central America

Im I'm looking for crew to central america from Florida for early December serious reply only Good sail good boat

Started by Suyan

6 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Aaron Williams

Crew Wanted For Pacific crossing

Karaka is looking for crew! We are in the Marquesas islands for the moment, in the northern part of French Polynesia. We're gearing up for…

Started by Thomas Blancart

5 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Sam

SurvivalVoyage are looking for crew members to be a part of an epic Columbus reenactment voyage in 2018!!

Survival Voyage is a hugely bold and ambitious project. It’s not only an intense survival challenge in its own right, with jaw-drop locatio…

Started by Richard mark priestley

0 Oct 20, 2016

Crew Wanted: North Carolina to Abaco

Leaving approximately October 30 for Abaco, Bahamas. Begins with 500 nm (4 night) open ocean sail. Arrive northern-most islands in Abaco. W…

Started by Marcus Libkind

3 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Tara Stone

Crew Wanted - From the Florida Keys to Central America

Hello there! i'm looking for crew from the florida keys to central america in december it's on a share expenses kind of thing  the boat is…

Started by Suyan

8 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by Scott Veggeberg

Croatia to mykonos, crew member needed!

Come join us! We're on a beautiful bavaria 44 in croatia making our Way down to mykonos. Current crew brazilian owner and skipper and me an…

Started by Caitlin Wagstaff

20 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Melissa warren

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service