Crew Wanted (Unpaid) (406)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sailing the windward isles: El Classico

Looking for fellow adventurers to tour the windward islands going north from Trinidad in Sept/Oct 2013. Young and mixed crew, shared cost.…

Started by Libertalia

0 Jun 26, 2013

Bermudas Islands to Europe, Acores, Spain, France

I am looking for crews to go to Europe from Bermudas Islands. Just expect to share expenses: 300 usd. Also the watches at the wheel at nigh…

Started by gwendal le floch

2 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Aleksandra Barbara Szymanska

Florida to Caribbean (this is as an example of how to make an advert)

Example: I am looking for two crew members to join me in a leisurely cruise form Florida to the Caribbean setting off 20th October 2012. W…

Started by Andrew Sanderson

4 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Andrew Sanderson

Bay hopping Tobago in June 2013

Looking for crew for a bit of bay hopping Tobago and Trinidad this June. Shared cost voyage. We are a young and mixed crew. Please get in t…

Started by Libertalia

1 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by ashah3

Sydney to the Whitsundays

Hi, I'm taking my yacht from Sydney Australia  to the Whitsundays early September this year for a month. She is a Cavalier 32 yacht and sai…

Started by Chris

0 Jun 3, 2013

Australian East Coast Trip 2013

Hello, If you are keen to see the east coast of Australia in 2013, Sailing with me on a large Trimaran could be for you! Check out my page…

Started by Dave Mitchell

1 May 25, 2013
Reply by Michael Brown

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service