Crew Wanted (Unpaid) (416)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Day sail in Kona twice Aug 13 - Aug 22

Hello I am visiting Hawaii for ten days. I will be renting a 22 foot boat from Aloha Sailing in Kona. I will sail twice during my stay, fir…

Started by Thomas Bodine

3 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Mr Joe Watters

Looking to ride from USA to Morocco across Atlantic.

Greetings <3 My name is Mehdi I am a 22yr old traveler and seeker. I am currently in Bellingham WA and looking to go visit home in Moroc…

Started by Mehdi Makraz

1 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Mr Joe Watters

Late July---Short trip/Atlantic City NJ to Northport, NY

Professional Annapolis-based deliver skipper (age 53, licensed since 1979, TWI card, enrolled in drug testing program) in need of immediate…

Started by Paul Foer

5 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Cliff Cooper

•Crew Wanted-Australian Great Barrier Reef and Beyond

X-International delivery and charter skipper requires one female cook for 2-5 month,(or longer),  cruise to the remote Coral sea islands. F…

Started by michael lloyd

5 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Layla Guiet

Trans Atlantic June 2013

Hi  I am planning a passage to the Med in June, 2013. Yep, soon.  I am looking for crew to come along & enjoy the experience.  I have…

Started by Trish Affleck

6 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Martin Lobert

A leisurely trip down the east coast, starting August 2013 from Newport, RI

Hello! I am the owner of a 30' Allied Seawind ketch and would like a hand taking her south later on this summer. I have spent the past year…

Started by Scott 'Sailor' Keddy

8 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by richard odonnell

Crew for Documentary Shooting in Queeslad Australia

looking for 1 person male or female to come on a 4 week voyage to the outer coral sea. experience not necessary but is preferred. we depart…

Started by josh wight

4 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Adam M

Looking for help sailing my Morgan 41 from St Augustine to Chesapeak

We are currently in St Augustine and are looking to avoid the ICW and sail as much as we can offshore to the Chesapeake. We have not done t…

Started by Bruce Donadt

3 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Amanda Leese

Croatia week of sailing in August - last spot available!

Ahoy All! We have one last place available on our Yacht Week sailing charter. We are all in our mid 20's, work in startups in Silicon Valle…

Started by Tym Lewtak

2 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Brendan Leary

chesapeake & new england

Rogue, 26' sloop out of DC, seeks volunteer crew. We go down the Potomac on or around the 22nd of June. We'll muddle around in the Chesapea…

Started by Matt Leonard

1 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by c

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service