Ernstbrunner Martin's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hallo Christina! Hatte via Floatplan eine Nachricht von Dir. Ich würde mich freuen w…"

Ernstbrunner Martin replied Sep 24, 2015 to Boat Wanted - Crossing Atlantic Ocean

16 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by viktor nikulin

"check out more details on my site: http://alive.cms4people.de/route_description.htm…"

Ernstbrunner Martin replied Jun 28, 2015 to Sail with us on our fast and luxurious 50ft Catamaran to the most beautiful places in the Indian Ocean

2 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Ernstbrunner Martin

"hey veronica - check out my site for more info http://alive.cms4people.de/route_des…"

Ernstbrunner Martin replied Aug 30, 2014 to Crew Wanted - Australia Witsundays Oct/Nov 2014

7 Aug 30, 2014

"check out my routeplan under http://alive.cms4people.de/route_description.html or se…"

Ernstbrunner Martin replied Aug 30, 2014 to French Polynesia and Cook Islands Mai to August 2013

11 Aug 30, 2014

"Hy Dylan! Find more information on my site www.alive.cms4people.de or email under m…"

Ernstbrunner Martin replied Jul 7, 2014 to Crew Wanted - Solomon Islands 09/2014

2 Jul 7, 2014

"would fit nicely - send me your mail under mernstbrunnerathotmaildotcom and I happil…"

Ernstbrunner Martin replied Jan 20, 2014 to Crew Wanted: Sail with us on Wild One From Philippines to Australia on one of the fastest 50ft Bridgedeck Catamarans to the worlds last unspoiled paradises

8 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Satyajit Karmakar

"Hey Pete , Please mail me under mernstbrunnerAThotmail.com since I have no acess to…"

Ernstbrunner Martin replied Nov 15, 2013 to Crew Wanted: Sail with us on Wild One From Philippines to Australia on one of the fastest 50ft Bridgedeck Catamarans to the worlds last unspoiled paradises

8 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Satyajit Karmakar

"Hello ! Please contact me under mernstbrunner@h********** or check out my site www.a…"

Ernstbrunner Martin replied Jun 19, 2013 to French Polynesia and Cook Islands Mai to August 2013

11 Aug 30, 2014

"Hello ! Please contactz me under mernstbrunner@h********** or check out my site www.…"

Ernstbrunner Martin replied Jun 19, 2013 to French Polynesia and Cook Islands Mai to August 2013

11 Aug 30, 2014

"Hello ! Please contactz me under mernstbrunner@h********** or check out my site www.…"

11 Aug 30, 2014

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service