Andrew Sanderson's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"No problem. I can make the changes if you let me know more information. Andrew"

Andrew Sanderson replied Jun 23, 2015 to Boat Wanted - Atlantic Crossing Heading West

4 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Ognjen

"Michael, I saw your Wanted Item and remembered I was going to put you in touch with…"

Andrew Sanderson replied Sep 8, 2014 to Looking To learn how to sail gulf coast or central Texas

2 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Michael Sullivan

"Graham, Sounds like and amazing trip, well done and thank you for being part of the…"

Andrew Sanderson replied Jul 16, 2014 to ATLANTIC CROSSED!

3 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Paula Gonzalvo

"Tod, This member has now been suspended. We really appreciate any information regard…"

Andrew Sanderson replied Jun 30, 2014 to suspect members

4 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Jim

"Orden, Do you have any dates for crossing the Atlantic? What stops will you be makin…"

Andrew Sanderson replied Aug 29, 2013 to Turkey to Trinidad

10 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Ben Berry

"Jack where do you want to sail from and too? Thanks"

Andrew Sanderson replied Aug 8, 2013 to Little Jack Kerouac Looking For a Crewing Position

3 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Peter Vrolijk

"Adam, Great post, I am sure you will find something. Be sure to check the member map…"

Andrew Sanderson replied Aug 1, 2013 to Take aboard a young aspiring skipper!

2 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Garry Dwan

"Ainsley, Sorry for the confusion. Stefano is actually looking for a yacht to join an…"

Andrew Sanderson replied Jul 30, 2013 to couple seeking cruising crew in the Mediterranean for August 2013

3 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Laurence Bater

"Jessie,  Welcome to Floatplan. I am here to help you find a boat. You could add your…"

Andrew Sanderson replied Jul 29, 2013 to Couple seeking cruising boat for transat crossing from Europe winter 2013

10 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Jessie Martelhof - Johnson

"Trent, Where are you based now? Ar you willing to travel? The answers to these ques…"

Andrew Sanderson replied Jul 19, 2013 to Looking for sailing experience

5 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Richard Smith

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

Marco Bocci posted a status
"From west Europe to South America/Africa/Caraibies"
8 hours ago
morning poppy replied to swanpol's discussion Crew Wanted- transit return leaving Guadeloupe
8 hours ago
SaraMar posted a discussion
16 hours ago
Profile IconMarco Bocci, Fabian Rateau and Olga joined Float plan
16 hours ago
Vladimir Zavorokhin liked Robin's profile
yesterday
Vladimir Zavorokhin liked Karin Barrell's profile
yesterday
Vladimir Zavorokhin liked Jacques (Jim) Laverdiere's profile
yesterday
Vladimir Zavorokhin liked Sarah & Chris's profile
yesterday
Vladimir Zavorokhin liked Giulia e Rodrigo's profile
yesterday
Vladimir Zavorokhin updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconSaraMar and Kemal joined Float plan
Tuesday
J Keith Sowell posted a status
"Sailing my boat w/friend and his boat to Belize w/stops July 2017 to start business. Need experienced First Mate for mine."
Monday
John Torgersen replied to John Torgersen's discussion Crew Wanted- Sailing June 15 from Port Camargue to Montnegro
Monday
florentin miloiu replied to Frantisek Kaspar's discussion Crew wanted - summer sail in Med
Monday
Craig Kravetz replied to Frantisek Kaspar's discussion Crew wanted - summer sail in Med
Monday
florentin miloiu replied to Frantisek Kaspar's discussion Crew wanted - summer sail in Med
Monday

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service