Flo S's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Suyan, I've been offline for a few days. Now I just checked whether there are…"

Flo S replied Feb 8 to Crew available: Central America

2 Feb 8
Reply by Flo S

"Hey guys, are you in the Carribean already? I'm in Mexico, looking for sailing oppor…"

Flo S replied Feb 1 to Crew Wanted - Sailing the farm - Sailing across atlantic.

10 Mar 19
Reply by Lacharme Arthur

"Hey Travis, I'm interested in sailing up the coast with you. At the moment I'm near…"

Flo S replied Feb 1 to Boat wanted - From Mexico La Paz to Galapagos, Ecuador

3 Feb 2
Reply by Jack

"Hey everyone,  I'm in Gibraltar now, looking for boats. So if anyone's around and wa…"

Flo S replied Nov 17, 2016 to Crew available - Atlantic Crossing (East to West) Nov/Dec 2016

1 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Flo S

"Hey Daniel, I just saw your status message: Now I'm wondering how you managed to fin…"

Flo S replied Oct 27, 2016 to Boat Wanted - Atlantic crossing from East to West. ETD November 2016

4 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Daniel

"Dear Joshua, do you have any plans after you reach Grenada? Coming from Europe, my p…"

Flo S replied Oct 26, 2016 to Crew Wanted: New York City - Bermuda - Grenada / Lesser Antilles on Hallberg-Rassy 46 Scattergood

7 Mar 2
Reply by Matt Ray

"guys, look at the date of the original post. this thread is more than a year old. it…"

Flo S replied Oct 30, 2015 to Crew wanted: Turkey to Portugal

35 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Flo S

"Hey Giuseppe, I just stumbled upon your post here because it was mentioned in the l…"

Flo S replied Jun 23, 2015 to Sailing the Aegean. 1 crew member wanted

7 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Flo S

"Hi Frantisek, my name is Florian. I am a 27 year old guy from Germany, currently hit…"

Flo S replied May 6, 2014 to Crew wanted: Turkey to Portugal

35 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Flo S

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service