All Discussions Tagged 'Crew' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello,I need boat Indonesia-New Zealand or NZ-South America

I'm around the world traveler,im 29 yers old , from Russia. I haven't big experience. But i'm strong and clever, wants to have sailing expe…

Started by aleksandr liukshin

0 Mar 1

Boat Wanted - July-August from east Adriatic sea (Croatia) to Aegean sea (Greece/Turkey)

Hi im Efe, 23 years old Turkish guy, studying in Vienna/Austria. I currently live in Vienna and at the end this July i want to travel back…

Started by Efecan Toker

0 Feb 19

Qualified RYA Day Skipper looking to help as crew on your 5-10 day passage

Need to move your yacht to another location? Interested in doing some coastal cruising? Need a qualified crew member to help you? ... conta…

Started by Chris Klein

0 Feb 13

Crew available from Las Palmas - ready to leave!

With sailing experience and willing to share expenses My couple (Hugo 31 years from Malaga, Mechanic Engineer) and I (27 years, Luxembourg…

Started by Paulina Rubia

0 Nov 1, 2016

Boat Wanted - Thanksgiving on the West or East Coast U.S.

Hi Folks - Mark here.  35 yo male.  I'm super interested in being a member of a crew for a short time over Thanksgiving.  I can be availabl…

Started by Mark Zarandi

0 Aug 10, 2016

$2,000 Temporary Chef Wanted For Charter Sailing Yacht In The Virgin Islands!

$2,000 Temporary Chef Wanted For Charter Sailing Yacht In The Virgin Islands! Compensation: $2,000 Plus, all meals, living expenses, room,…

Started by Leigh Ann

18 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Christiaan Steevens

$20,000 Plus Room & Board For Full Time Chef To Live & Work 7 1/2 Months On Vacation Charter Sailing Yacht In The Virgin Islands!

It's that time of year again!   Our vacation season is starting and with almost 20 vacations already booked for our 2016 season, we've got…

Started by Leigh Ann

15 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Leigh Ann

Crew Wanted France to the Med Summer 2014, Atlantic Crossing In Dec 2014 To The Tropics Sailing Into The Sunset

I am an American captain. I will be picking up my new boat (Lagoon 450 catamaran) from the Atlantic coat of France in May 2014.  The plan i…

Started by Bill Hashem

65 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Griffin Willer

Crew Wanted ASAP From Gibraltar - Canary - BVI

crew member needed. Leaving asap Gibraltar- Canary - BVI. You will have own cabin with own bathroom. no experience, female, male, mile buil…

Started by Julle Jussi Martti Gylling

29 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Jose Alberto

Crew Wanted - Philippines to PNG / Aug 2014

Sail with us on Wild One – one of the fastest 50ft Bridgedeck Catamarans to the worlds last unspoiled paradises. The catamaran is luxurious…

Started by Ernstbrunner Martin

0 Jul 6, 2014

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service