All Discussions Tagged 'Indonesia' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crew Wanted - Female wanted to keep my girlfriend company, Malaysia and Indonesia,

Cruising Malaysia and Indonesia. Picking up 1 x crew 25th June sail for a week or so. We are captain and mate, captain is British and named…

Started by Julian Francis Roe

11 Jun 1
Reply by Bobby Moore

Are you looking for crew to travel from Singapore to Phuket starting in December 2015?

Hello, I'm a USA citizen, 23 years old, looking for someone who would like to meet up in Singapore/ somewhere in that region this December…

Started by Bradley Stone

0 Aug 2, 2015

Boat Wanted - Darwin to Indonesia

Hi there, My name is Calum and I am seeking passage from Darwin, NT Australia to Asia as to continue a round the world ride on my BMX bike.…

Started by Calum MacKintosh

0 Feb 18, 2015

Boat Wanted: Kupang, Indonesia to Darwin, Australia

Hello! We are a couple looking for a yacht from Kupang to Darwin. We are in Kupang right now. We are trying to get over to Australia as par…

Started by Rachel Creane

0 Oct 24, 2014

Boat from Indonesia (Bali/Kupang) to Australia wanted, end Oct 2014

Hi, We are a couple trying to travel around the world by land a sea only. The passage between Indonesia and Australia is the only bit we ar…

Started by Rachel Creane

0 Sep 23, 2014

Experienced Sailor, looking for position for Sail Timor Leste / Sail Indonesia 2014

Hi,  I'm looking for a position to join Sail Timor Leste and/or Sail Indonesia 2014. I'm available all of July and August. I'm male, 31 yea…

Started by Chris H

0 May 9, 2014

Crew Position Wanted: Sail Indonesia 2014

Hi,  I'm looking for a position to join Sail Indonesia 2014. I'm available all of July and August. I'm male, 31 years old, technically Bri…

Started by Chris H

0 Mar 24, 2014

Seeking working passage to S.E. Asia

I'm Simon, a 31 year-old Aussie. I'm a nomadic writer travelling the world by land and sea on very flexible dates, destinations and on pret…

Started by Simon Ochen

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Simon Ochen

Indonesia (Jakarta to Manado):Late Aug/Early Sept 2013

39ft catamaran wants one or two crew to sail from Jakarta to Manado (Maluku) Indonesia in Late Aug / Early Sept 2013. Approximately a 1,200…

Started by Dale Rowney

6 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Troy Ostboe

Wanted- A boat going Darwin to Indonesia / Thailand / South East Asia

Hi there, I'm a woman trying to crew on a boat going North. I'm very keen, have had a little bit of experience, and am raring to go! If you…

Started by Jen

0 Aug 2, 2013

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

J Keith Sowell shared their discussion on Facebook
yesterday
J Keith Sowell liked J Keith Sowell's discussion Crew Wanted - New Sailboat Owner looking for experienced sailor to help sail from Florida to the Keys and beyond
yesterday
Aryavrit Travels commented on Infinity Expedition's blog post Special offer celebrating ‘Sea Gypsies’ movie premiere!
Saturday
Fabian Rateau updated their profile
Saturday
Jonas replied to Jonas's discussion Crew wanted Hawaii/South Pacific
Saturday
J Keith Sowell posted a discussion
Saturday
Marco Bocci posted a discussion
Saturday
Wilson is now a member of Float plan
Friday
Harke posted a discussion
Friday
Serg updated their profile
Friday
Marco Bocci posted a status
"From west Europe to South America/Africa/Caraibies"
Thursday
morning poppy replied to swanpol's discussion Crew Wanted- transit return leaving Guadeloupe
Thursday
SaraMar posted a discussion
Thursday
Profile IconMarco Bocci, Fabian Rateau and Olga joined Float plan
Thursday
Vladimir Zavorokhin liked Robin's profile
Wednesday
Vladimir Zavorokhin liked Karin Barrell's profile
Wednesday

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service