All Discussions Tagged 'Malaysia' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crew Wanted - Female wanted to keep my girlfriend company, Malaysia and Indonesia,

Cruising Malaysia and Indonesia. Picking up 1 x crew 25th June sail for a week or so. We are captain and mate, captain is British and named…

Started by Julian Francis Roe

11 Jun 1
Reply by Bobby Moore

Looking for boat from Malaysia (or nearby) to New Zealand

We are a couple from Argentina that loves travel to know new places and cultures, we are a sociable and creative couple, easy going and alw…

Started by Adriana Bata

0 Jan 2, 2015

Crew wanted between Phucket Thailand and Langkawi Malaysia

Sailing Tropicbird my 50 foot ketch between Phucket Thailand and Langkawi Malaysia. Share expenses. Full details at *.com contact me via th…

11 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Marla Lise

Crew wanted Danga Bay Malaysia to Phuket Thailand

Crew wanted Danga Bay Marina Malaysia to Phuket Thailand, participating in the Sail Malaysia Rally, share expenses, boarding crew in Danga…

10 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Small

Seeking working passage to S.E. Asia

I'm Simon, a 31 year-old Aussie. I'm a nomadic writer travelling the world by land and sea on very flexible dates, destinations and on pret…

Started by Simon Ochen

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Simon Ochen

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service