All Discussions Tagged 'Portugal' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Boat Wanted - Portugal to Canary Island

Hey, hello there! I´m a traveller and ocean lover looking for a sailing trip from Portugal to Canary Island. Right now I spend some time ar…

Started by Susann Michalski

0 Jan 31

Crew Wanted - Local cruising Spain and Portugal

I was widowed many years ago, so its time to find that special Mermaid to light up the boat - and my life. Due to a lot of hard work and a…

Started by Peter Blundell

0 Jan 16

Boat Wanted - Enthusiastic Couple Available as Crew Atlantic Crossing Europe to Caribbean/Central America (Panama!)

Myself and my husband David are crossing the Atlantic from Western Europe to the Caribbean this winter and are looking for boats we can wor…

Started by Charlotte Haworth

0 Oct 4, 2015

Crew/Deckhand Position Wanted From Las Palmas --> Iberian Peninsula (Spain or Portugal)

Hi, I am Riccardo Monfardini, a 24 years old Italian-Scottish guy travelling around before starting a PhD in September. I am a flexible, ea…

Started by Riccardo William Monfardini

0 Mar 26, 2014

Crew Position Wanted: Searching boat to travel from Portugal or Spain to Brazil, in exchange to work!

Hi, me and one friend of my, we are looking for a place in any boat to travel to Brazil on the end of this year (november/december of 2014)…

Started by bixu

0 Mar 26, 2014

Crew Position Wanted from Europe to New Zealand/Australia around January 2014!

Hey there- my name is Gerald, 25 years old German, and I am intending to travel to New Zealand beginning of 2014. I have very few sailing e…

Started by Gerald Stephani

1 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Evelyn

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

J Keith Sowell shared their discussion on Facebook
22 hours ago
J Keith Sowell liked J Keith Sowell's discussion Crew Wanted - New Sailboat Owner looking for experienced sailor to help sail from Florida to the Keys and beyond
22 hours ago
Aryavrit Travels commented on Infinity Expedition's blog post Special offer celebrating ‘Sea Gypsies’ movie premiere!
yesterday
Fabian Rateau updated their profile
yesterday
Jonas replied to Jonas's discussion Crew wanted Hawaii/South Pacific
yesterday
J Keith Sowell posted a discussion
yesterday
Marco Bocci posted a discussion
yesterday
Wilson is now a member of Float plan
yesterday
Harke posted a discussion
yesterday
Serg updated their profile
yesterday
Marco Bocci posted a status
"From west Europe to South America/Africa/Caraibies"
Thursday
morning poppy replied to swanpol's discussion Crew Wanted- transit return leaving Guadeloupe
Thursday
SaraMar posted a discussion
Thursday
Profile IconMarco Bocci, Fabian Rateau and Olga joined Float plan
Thursday
Vladimir Zavorokhin liked Robin's profile
Wednesday
Vladimir Zavorokhin liked Karin Barrell's profile
Wednesday

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service