All Discussions Tagged 'boat' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a boat to sail from Central America to South America

Hello sea lovers, We are 2 friends that are looking for a boat ride South America (Columbia, Ecuador  etc) anytime soon. We are currently i…

Started by Marie

0 Mar 3

Crew available from Las Palmas - ready to leave!

With sailing experience and willing to share expenses My couple (Hugo 31 years from Malaga, Mechanic Engineer) and I (27 years, Luxembourg…

Started by Paulina Rubia

0 Nov 1, 2016

Chef/Cook/Mate - Paid Position, For Term Charters (week long) on Catamaran - Virgin Islands

"Hello"   I own and operate a Term Sailing Yacht in the Caribbean, and am looking for a chef/cook/mate for charters starting around Jan, 20…

Started by Pat Little

4 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Capt Russel Wes Jr.

Boat Wanted - Im in the Philippines and willing to sail with a crew anywhere in the world

Looking for a boat and crew who needs another contributor on board. Im somewhat experienced in sailing but willing and eager to learn. My b…

Started by lance david

0 Jun 2, 2016

Boat Wanted - Get Information (UK > Costa Rica)

Aloha!  I will travel around the world and my first place will be Costa Rica. I live in UK and I wanna know is there any chance that I get…

Started by Andras Balazs

0 Apr 10, 2016

Looking for boat for 2-3 monthes tour going anywhere form: Turkey, Israil, Thailand, Portugal(crossing Atlantic or Pacific or around Indonesia)

I am currently in Minsk. Ready to embark anytime(depends from tickets). I have some sailing experience but I'm still a beginner, happy to f…

Started by Tsymbal Ivan

0 Dec 16, 2015

Sail with us on our fast and luxurious 50ft Catamaran to the most beautiful places in the Indian Ocean

Sail with us on our Catamarans to the worlds last unspoiled paradises. The catamaran is luxuriously equipped with freezer, fridge, water ma…

Started by Ernstbrunner Martin

2 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Ernstbrunner Martin

Boat Wanted - Sailor-musician is searching a boat from Dominican Republic to CUBA MEXICO or GUATEMALA

Hola, i´m Julien, 33, i leave France 5 month ago doing hitchhiking sailboat. I cross the Atlantic to St Maarten and now i´m in Luperon, in…

Started by GUTBIER Julien

0 Mar 23, 2015

Boat wanted to sail to the Canary Islands and Atlantic Crossing

Hi everyone, I had everything scheduled to depart today sailing to the Canaries but the Skipper had a serious problem and had to cancel the…

Started by Joaquin

0 Sep 19, 2014

Boat Wanted from Egypt

whats up , im an egyptian 33 now , would like to join a crew

Started by Ahmed Nassar

0 May 18, 2014

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service