All Discussions Tagged 'diving' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2016/2017 Sailing schedule online - South Pacific & Northwestern passage!

Hi fellow sailors and adventurers, A little message from Infinity Expedition. Currently our 120 ft ketch Infinity is in the last phases of…

Started by Infinity Expedition

4 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Infinity Expedition

Crew Wanted - Adventure from Cartagena to Sapzurro/Capurgana via the San Bernardo Islands and back.

I love this trip because it is an excellent blend of all the things great about the cruising lifestyle no matter what your experience level…

Started by James Munsey

0 May 19, 2016

Crew Wanted - Almost around the World in 2016-17

Write a book, your philosophies or poems. Produce a video or a picture collection. Be a painter, look at moons and stars in the night, sunr…

Started by Peter Leif Tronborg Petersen

26 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Peter Leif Tronborg Petersen

Boat Wanted - Ready to crew

Hi I do not have a CV, yet, but will work on it. I am very interested in a position in a sail or power boat, I can be a cook, a deck hands,…

Started by Marisela

2 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by COLLART herve

crew wanted: 2015 - Mauritius, Reunion, Madagascar, South Africa , 2016 Caribean

Sailing, Diving and island exploring on our fast and luxurious 50ft Catamaran: Sail with us on our Catamarans to the worlds last unspoiled…

Started by Ernstbrunner Martin

1 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by oguz tanrisever

Adventurous Crew Wanted! Samana- Dominican Republic, Puerto Rice, Eastern Caribbean

I currently have available 2 crew positions aboard our boat.  This is a shared expense adventure trip that we are on and are currently crui…

Started by Matt Scarp

20 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Matt Scarp

Volunteer Opportunity for Divers/Marine scientists

The Marine Scientist takes responsibility for collecting, processing and disseminating all scientific information. Together with the Proje…

Started by OceansWatch

10 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Marla Lise

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

Angela Hyder updated their profile
1 hour ago
Angela Hyder posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Angela Hyder replied to Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
5 hours ago
Arvin Donner liked sailing the farm's profile
19 hours ago
Arvin Donner liked sailing the farm's profile
19 hours ago
Arvin Donner replied to Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
19 hours ago
Arvin Donner liked Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
19 hours ago
Arvin Donner liked Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
19 hours ago
Leigh Ann posted a discussion
19 hours ago
pete panic posted a discussion
19 hours ago
Profile IconSean Campbell, LE MARCHAND YVES and Julie Metta joined Float plan
20 hours ago
ivo subani replied to Harke's discussion Crew Wanted - Sailing at the Anambas islands (Indonesia, 200Nm NE of Singapore)
yesterday
J Keith Sowell shared their discussion on Facebook
Saturday
J Keith Sowell liked J Keith Sowell's discussion Crew Wanted - New Sailboat Owner looking for experienced sailor to help sail from Florida to the Keys and beyond
Saturday
Aryavrit Travels commented on Infinity Expedition's blog post Special offer celebrating ‘Sea Gypsies’ movie premiere!
Saturday
Fabian Rateau updated their profile
Saturday

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service