All Discussions Tagged 'female' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crew Wanted - Female wanted to keep my girlfriend company, Malaysia and Indonesia,

Cruising Malaysia and Indonesia. Picking up 1 x crew 25th June sail for a week or so. We are captain and mate, captain is British and named…

Started by Julian Francis Roe

11 Jun 1
Reply by Bobby Moore

want to crew from colombia to panama on july or august 2014 - au pair

i would like to leave from Colombia on a sailing vessel around July or August (flexible, also depending on the boat) and sailing to Panama…

Started by Alessandra Del Puglia

0 May 15, 2014

Live & Work On Our Charter Sailing Yacht Cruising The Virgin Islands Giving 7-Day Vacation Tours

Live & Work On Our Charter Sailing Yacht Cruising The Virgin Islands If you like living in the tropics, working in a bikini, traveling…

Started by Leigh Ann

25 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by alice jaffe

want to crew Dec 2013 Atlantic crossing

mainly looking for atlantic crossing from Europe, beginning of Dec 2013 and/or sailing in the Caribbean dec 2013/march 2014. novice but eag…

Started by Alessandra Del Puglia

0 Sep 17, 2013

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service