All Discussions Tagged 'sailing' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crew Wanted - Sailing Langkawi, Malaysia to Phuket, via islands and later to Sabang island Indonesia.

Crew wanted, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Sailing Langkawi, Malaysia to Phuket, via islands, leaving Langkawi 10th May Staying in Phuk…

Started by Julian Francis Roe

8 May 16
Reply by Julian Francis Roe

Outremer 5x circumnavigation around the world needs Female Captain / Skipper w/ videography experience (preferred)

This is a LONG TERM position for the right candidate (approx 3-7 years including paid time off)I am about to purchase a yacht (Outremer 5X)…

Started by Jonathan Baker

2 Apr 21
Reply by Jonathan Baker

Looking to crew Grenada to Antigua

Hey Caribbean Sailors!Going to Antigua and could you use some extra hands on deck? Let me know! I would LOVE to go to the Antigua classics…

Started by Suzanne van der Veeken

0 Mar 30

Looking for a boat to sail from Central America to South America

Hello sea lovers, We are 2 friends that are looking for a boat ride South America (Columbia, Ecuador  etc) anytime soon. We are currently i…

Started by Marie

0 Mar 3

Boat Wanted - Transatlantic opportunities East to West in January 2017

Hello all skippers and boat owners... I'm looking for any opportunities to crew on a sailing boat crossing the Atlantic (East to West) in J…

Started by Ben Holden

2 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by katiameza

Crew Wanted - Captain / Skipper position

Looking for a captain / skipper for a dutch 70ft sailing ship for charter in Balearic Islands. From 15th June to 15th October. Conditions:…

Started by Serge Magnard

1 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Capt Russel Wes Jr.

Chef/Cook/Mate - Paid Position, For Term Charters (week long) on Catamaran - Virgin Islands

"Hello"   I own and operate a Term Sailing Yacht in the Caribbean, and am looking for a chef/cook/mate for charters starting around Jan, 20…

Started by Pat Little

4 Aug 20, 2016

Cruising Southern Turkey August 6 - 26 2013

Looking for 1 or 2 crew for cruising in Turkey from August 6 - 26.  We will depart from Kos (Greece) and cruise from Bodrum to Marmaris.  S…

Started by John Torgersen

24 Aug 20, 2016

crew wanted for BVI trip

Looking for crew for a fun week (Feb 13-20) in the BVI. Starting and ending in Tortola.  38' catamaran sailing with two other boats. It is…

Started by Wayne Turett

0 Jan 15, 2016

Crew Wanted - Almost around the World in 2016-17

Write a book, your philosophies or poems. Produce a video or a picture collection. Be a painter, look at moons and stars in the night, sunr…

Started by Peter Leif Tronborg Petersen

26 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Peter Leif Tronborg Petersen

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service