All Discussions Tagged 'the' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outremer 5x circumnavigation around the world needs Female Captain / Skipper w/ videography experience (preferred)

This is a LONG TERM position for the right candidate (approx 3-7 years including paid time off)I am about to purchase a yacht (Outremer 5X)…

Started by Jonathan Baker

2 on Friday
Reply by Jonathan Baker

Crew Wanted - Almost around the World in 2016-17

Write a book, your philosophies or poems. Produce a video or a picture collection. Be a painter, look at moons and stars in the night, sunr…

Started by Peter Leif Tronborg Petersen

26 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Peter Leif Tronborg Petersen

Boat Wanted - Crew, Deckhand, Sailor, Workman, Experienced

Dear Shipmates, My name is Francesco Trischitta and I love the sea, being in it, work in it, live with it. I have already worked on an 19…

Started by Francesco Trischitta

1 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Float Plan

Sail with us on our fast and luxurious 50ft Catamaran to the most beautiful places in the Indian Ocean

Sail with us on our Catamarans to the worlds last unspoiled paradises. The catamaran is luxuriously equipped with freezer, fridge, water ma…

Started by Ernstbrunner Martin

2 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Ernstbrunner Martin

Crew Wanted France to the Med Summer 2014, Atlantic Crossing In Dec 2014 To The Tropics Sailing Into The Sunset

I am an American captain. I will be picking up my new boat (Lagoon 450 catamaran) from the Atlantic coat of France in May 2014.  The plan i…

Started by Bill Hashem

65 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Griffin Willer

Looking for a crewing position

I am 41 and male. I would like to crew on a vessel traveling to one of these destinations from the East or Southern coast of the U.S.: West…

Started by Arvin Donner

0 Nov 5, 2014

Crew Position Wanted: Experimented sailor seek for boarding to the north (Scandinavia) !!

Hi! I'm 22 years old. I'm french and I'm quite experimented (see my profil for more informations) and I'm seeking a boarding for this summe…

Started by Misner Stéphane

1 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Lars Hässler

Escaping the Recession by Boat

When Rob Shields posted his discussion about him and his two friends buying a boat and sail south, it reminded me of a great article the Ou…

Started by Float Plan

4 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by steve madden

Sail and learn anywhere

Hi, I am a 29 years old, french from Paris I am intending to become a skipper, and would like to gain experience and travel at the same tim…

Started by Marcellin

0 Sep 4, 2013

Check out this video, great helming!!

I thnik the yachts name is Gladiator, but you have to be quick!

Started by Andrew Sanderson

3 May 29, 2013
Reply by Cliff Cooper

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

Jamie MacDonald posted a discussion
22 hours ago
swanpol posted a discussion
22 hours ago
mayo posted a discussion
22 hours ago
mayo liked Jean Séguin's discussion Crew Wanted - Crossing PACIFIC From JAPAN To ALASKA
yesterday
sailing the farm posted a discussion
yesterday
Ryan Langley posted a discussion
yesterday
Jean Séguin posted a discussion
yesterday
Profile IconErin Terry, Laine Barrand, Marina AB and 3 more joined Float plan
yesterday
Jean Séguin replied to Astrid Williams's discussion BOAT WANTED for hard working, Alaskan Girl
Saturday
Darby Wagner updated their profile
Saturday
Catalin Storosciuc posted a status
"Dalmatian islands: Kastela > Vis> Mljet> Korcula> Hvar> Brac"
Saturday
Profile IconLarissa henrici e silva, Alborán Martínez de Murga Sánche, Lisa Pecout and 4 more joined Float plan
Friday
Jamie MacDonald replied to Jack's discussion Boat wanted - From Mexico La Paz to Galapagos, Ecuador
Friday
Jamie MacDonald replied to Flo S's discussion Crew available: Central America
Friday
Jamie MacDonald replied to Matt Ray's discussion Looking to crew on a boat, ideally to the South Pacific, but I am open to anything
Friday
Jonathan Baker replied to Jonathan Baker's discussion Outremer 5x circumnavigation around the world needs Female Captain / Skipper w/ videography experience (preferred)
Friday

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service