2016/2017 Sailing schedule online - South Pacific & Northwestern passage!

Hi fellow sailors and adventurers,

A little message from Infinity Expedition. Currently our 120 ft ketch Infinity is in the last phases of our dry-dock refit in hot and sweaty Manila...

Luckily soon our freshly painted hull will be lowered and we can start sailing again! We have put our 2016/2017 schedule online and it is going to be awesome! We'll spend some time in our favourite countries in the South Pacific, Papua New Guinea and Vanuatu. From there we move even further of the beaten path by going to Micronesia and the Marshall Islands. This all promises great sailing, empty beaches straight out of paradise, visiting incredible local villages, hike epic volcano's. And of course awesome diving on pristine reefs, we are a fully outfitted dive center and onboard instructor.

Our adventure continues further as we are going to sail the Northwest Passage from Alaska to Greenland! This promises to be a great adventure, and an unique opportunity to discover the arctic.

For more detailed information see our whole itinerary online.

Furthermore this weekend we are all very excited as our movie 'Sea Gypsies' is premiering at the Telluride Mountainfilm festival. To celebrate this occasion we are offering a special if you sign up for any voyage before June 6th 2016!

Hope to welcome you onboard soon!
Infinity Crew

Views: 632

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello.

First, congratulations on the film premier in Telluride. I love that place! Secondly, I am surprised that no one has replied to this post...

I am interested in speaking more about the sail voyage. I love sailing and the sea. Please contact me at jaredcouch@h********** so we can begin communication.

Best Regards, 

Jared Couch

Hi Jared,

thanks for your reply! We would love to talk to you, and hopefully welcome you onboard. As the message board software seems to blank out your e-mail address, can you send us a mail through our contact page so we can set things in motion?

Thanks!
Menno

If you need helping hands for part of the journey (I'm especially interested in crossing to alaska) then I am available around August!

Hey Chloe,

Thanks for your interest! We are always interested in having more people sailing with us! This August we are going to be in Vanuatu and it is sure to be fantastic with all of the local tribes and tropical weather. The crossing to Alaska is going to be amazing as well, though in an entirely different way! Rough seas, open water, and chilling weather...

To sail with us from the Marshall Islands to Alaska, you're welcome to save your spot on the voyage at this page

You are also welcome to contact us if you have any further questions or would like to talk to us more! :) We'd love to hear from you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

Jean Séguin replied to Astrid Williams's discussion BOAT WANTED for hard working, Alaskan Girl
yesterday
Darby Wagner updated their profile
yesterday
Catalin Storosciuc posted a status
"Dalmatian islands: Kastela > Vis> Mljet> Korcula> Hvar> Brac"
Saturday
Profile IconLarissa henrici e silva, Alborán Martínez de Murga Sánche, Lisa Pecout and 4 more joined Float plan
Friday
Jamie MacDonald replied to Jack's discussion Boat wanted - From Mexico La Paz to Galapagos, Ecuador
Friday
Jamie MacDonald replied to Flo S's discussion Crew available: Central America
Friday
Jamie MacDonald replied to Matt Ray's discussion Looking to crew on a boat, ideally to the South Pacific, but I am open to anything
Friday
Jonathan Baker replied to Jonathan Baker's discussion Outremer 5x circumnavigation around the world needs Female Captain / Skipper w/ videography experience (preferred)
Friday
Aytekin Karasogut replied to Jonathan Baker's discussion Outremer 5x circumnavigation around the world needs Female Captain / Skipper w/ videography experience (preferred)
Friday
James B Read replied to Julian Francis Roe's discussion Crew wanted, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.
Friday
James B Read replied to Julian Francis Roe's discussion Crew wanted, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.
Friday
Jonathan Baker posted a discussion
Wednesday
Profile IconLucia Fares, Allan Clarke and Bill Greene joined Float plan
Wednesday
James B Read is now a member of Float plan
Apr 18
Marcus Libkind replied to Marcus Libkind's discussion Crew Wanted - Georgetown, Exuma to Marsh Harbor, Abaco
Apr 17
Sofia Sans updated their profile
Apr 17

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service