Crew Wanted - Adventurous crew to enjoy the Caribbean on a catamaran

Seeking 1 or 2 crew to sail from Grenada to Bonaire, and if we get on, then Colombia and on to Panama and western side of the Caribbean. Non smokers only. Great if you are a diver. Experience not necessary but enthusiasm is. If you speak Spanish this would be an advantage. Contribution to food and beverage costs. This is not a fast trip. I take my time visiting places, meeting locals and exploring.

16/8 Update - I have crew from Grenada to Bonaire at this stage. I may be needing crew from Bonaire to Colombia in October and further so anyone interested please get in contact. No firm dates.

Views: 980

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bev,
Sorry to hear that, I hope it gets well soon.
Please let me know when you have news about it.
All the best,
Mikel

Beverley Cory said:

Hi Mikel,

Currently dodging hurricane in Bonaire. It looks like I will be here for some time as I may be going back to work in Africa. Still waiting to hear.

Regards

Bev

Mikel Landeta said:

Hi Bev!
Hope you are doing great!
I am now in Ecuador and I was wondering if you have already scheduled your way to Colombia in order to plan my next move and try to match dates with you. Perhaps we can meet inland before departure.
All the best,
Mikel

Beverley Cory said:

Hi Mikel,

Lets keep in contact as that is about when I expect to be there. I am planning to stay there for a few weeks to also travel around inland, but timing may be good.

Regards

Bev

Mikel Landeta said:

Hi, I'm travelling around America and I was looking for something like this, I am now in the north of Argentina and I expect to be in Colombia by October, perhaps I can join you in that part of the trip. I have just coastal experience in the Cantabric sea (spain) but I am enthusiast, fast learner and fit to work, I speak english, french and spanish, I love snorkleing and fishing and I have my gear on me. Hope I can join your crew on this adventure. All the best, Mikel.

Hi Cory,

i am  USCG matsre 25 gt captain and US sailing certify instructor.

at the moment i am free between December and march and would love to sail on your cat with you.

let me know if there is room and need for experience crew/captain /watch etc....

alex

Hi Alex,

I am planning to hang out in Bonaire for some time so will let you know when I am ready to move on to Colombia and Panama

Regards

Bev

alex said:

Hi Cory,

i am  USCG matsre 25 gt captain and US sailing certify instructor.

at the moment i am free between December and march and would love to sail on your cat with you.

let me know if there is room and need for experience crew/captain /watch etc....

alex

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service