atlantic crossing near the end of december 2014, from las palmas gran canaria, bound for cap verde-martinica, st lucia, st vincent, grenadines and end in grenada,,taking on two crews,non smoking, sharing expenses,,,,,,about 4 month..

Views: 1211

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorrgain end of october just in case somebody pulled out cheersy got a full crew, please try a

My name is Alberto, I'm 37, from Spain.
I would love to join you crossing the Atlantic to Caribe!         
I'm a social, organized, clean and easygoing person, I'm fit, I like surfing and scuba diving and I also have some sailing experience with some knowledge of boat maintenance.
I love traveling, meeting people, playing guitar, surfing, reading books and also enjoying the sea.         
Look forward to hearing from you, please contact me!!! :)
jagvega@y****.es

Ola. I would like to apply for the chef,crew cook day worker,looking for opportunity to do crossing Atlantic or delivers...as you posted .I'm hard working, responsible but also very easy going and a team player. I'm based in Palma and I' available immediately. I'll send you my Cv and here is my pjone nr. : +34 611 258691. Thank you and I hope I hear from you soon
Dekstercvetkovic24@y********
Kind Regards

Lighten up! 

It was funny, don't take life so personally.

Gaston Wohlfeiler said:

Wow, that's kind of rude.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service