Hi :) 

My name is Llorens, I'm from Spain. Ive been traveling with my girlfriend Julia (from Brasil) the last 12 months, we crossed a big part of southamerica hich hiking and volunterieng, always sharing and exchanging, now we are in Santa Marta (colombia) dreaming of a boat trip through the caribean islands. Our idea was to start in Colombia or Venezuela, get to Aruba or Trinidade y Tobago. And from there going all the way up to mexico, geting to know places like martinique, guadalupe, haiti, dominican rep., cuba, jamaica, all the caribean islands if possible (and we belive it is). 

We can:
Cook
Clean
Design (maybe you need some desing work to be done for your business)
Paint
Photograph (maybe you want a cool photo book of your boat trip)
Translate into Spanish, English and Portuguese. 
and many other things that you may need.

We are willing to help and be helped. Please Send us a mail if you know of someone doing some rute similar to ours, or if you have any usefull infromation for us.

thanks, big hugs! 

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi.
I want to do the same with my boyfriend. How did you do?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service