My name is Scott Goldstein and I am a reality TV Casting Producer based in Los Angeles. I am currently working on season two of the hit show "Below Deck" for the cable network Bravo.

Here is a link to the shows official website: http://www.bravotv.com/below-deck

The show revolves around the staff of a high-end charter yacht based in St. Thomas. The show follows the life of the staff each week as the yacht is chartered out to a new client. We are currently looking for some additional staff members to work on the boat and appear on the show. We are currently looking for Captains, Mates, Chefs, Chief Stews, Stews, Engineers and Deck Hands.

Applicants can be from anywhere in the world, as long as they have the authorization to live and work in the US.

If interested please respond with the following information:
Name
Experience
Contact information.

Upon receiving your submission I will send you all necessary information to apply for a positiion.

Thanks,
Scott Goldstein
Casting Producer
E: scott@iconiccasting.com
W: www.iconiccasting.com

Views: 1891

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scott, My name is Dan Ingerson, 36 yrs old, currently in Costa Rica, But live between Seattle and Ny.  I have many years experience teaching sailing, crewing large and medium cruiser sailboats, and cooking for personal, charter and restaurant/ events. Foodie currently working with coffee, wine, and garlic I can work as a teamplayer.  Let's talk.  Dan   ingersonsails@g********

Hello,

I'm interested in the position you offered. I just arrive in Florida from Saint Thomas. I'm from Palma de Mallorca, but now I'm working in Fort Lauderdale in a 157 feet Trinity yach as Chief Mate. I'm in the US with a B1/B2 visa that expires in 2024.

Agustín Muñoz Martínez
Fort Lauderdale
More than 15 years in Yachts from deckhand to fully certified Captain.
ammcaptain@g********
Delilah Hart 54 NYC
Delilahhart@aol.com

2010–2014 I crewed and lived on a 47 Lagoon crossed Atlantic to Brazil 6 months, A year sailing South America to Patagonia, then north to Robinson Crusoe and Gambier Islands, 2 years visiting the Society Islands of French Polynesia, in between land a LOT of sea time
Experience 2013 Florida to Cape May New Jersey delivery
2007–2010 deliveries USA to the BVI's sailing as far south as Aruba through the Panama Canal, crossing the Pacific to the Marquesas,continuing west to New Caledonia, Australia and Tasmania where I worked and lived on a super yacht for one year.
Worked in Hawaii on board a Cruise Ship.
Positions included deckhand, watch keep, massage therapist, fitness director.
My crew experiences could make up years of laugh, cry, scream, throw s*** reality tv
Hello, my name is Justin Croffut and I am a retired Army SGT. I have no experience on a yacht, but I am extremely hard working, adventurous, and ready for anything. I am 30yrs as if yesterday, and currently I am located in Colorado Springs, CO, my wife is active duty army. I can be contacted by email at Justin.croffut.r@G********, or by phone at 719-351-5216. I would absolutely love the opportunity to get out on the water and share in this experience, and hope to hear from you!

Hello Scott,

Name: Hannah Lammers

Experience: I am currently working on the 125 year old traditional Scow Schooner Alma with the National Park Service as deckhand. I aid in sails as well as interpretive tours of the San Francisco Bay and history of the boat. In addition to my work on Alma, I am also working on the largest catamaran in the San Francisco Bay, Adventure Cat, as deckhand for private charters and public tours.

Contact information: hmlammers93@g******** or (816)519-2283

Thank you for your consideration. I am happy to send additional informational such as my resume or cover letter if necessary.

Hannah Lammers 

Hi Scott, 

David Jones, 37, Minneapolis, MN, licensed captain, davidjones@md.metrocast.net

http://www.craftbeercuisine.com/ 

Cheers,

Dave

herve guitard

Deland Fl

30 years on the sea (French Pirate)

noplasticplanet@g********

Hi Scott,

Your basic requirements:
Name _ Saurabh Sahdev
Age _ 26(27/08/1991)
Location _ New Delhi,IN
Experience_Novice in sailing, but spent 6 - 7yrs. in managing our business. wanted to take a break. Money is not an issue.
Contact information _ saurabhsahdev91 g****.

Regards
Saurabh Sahdev.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

Arvin Donner liked sailing the farm's profile
9 hours ago
Arvin Donner liked sailing the farm's profile
9 hours ago
Arvin Donner replied to Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
9 hours ago
Arvin Donner liked Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
9 hours ago
Arvin Donner liked Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
9 hours ago
Leigh Ann posted a discussion
9 hours ago
pete panic posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Profile IconSean Campbell, LE MARCHAND YVES and Julie Metta joined Float plan
9 hours ago
ivo subani replied to Harke's discussion Crew Wanted - Sailing at the Anambas islands (Indonesia, 200Nm NE of Singapore)
19 hours ago
J Keith Sowell shared their discussion on Facebook
Saturday
J Keith Sowell liked J Keith Sowell's discussion Crew Wanted - New Sailboat Owner looking for experienced sailor to help sail from Florida to the Keys and beyond
Saturday
Aryavrit Travels commented on Infinity Expedition's blog post Special offer celebrating ‘Sea Gypsies’ movie premiere!
Saturday
Fabian Rateau updated their profile
Saturday
Jonas replied to Jonas's discussion Crew wanted Hawaii/South Pacific
Saturday
J Keith Sowell posted a discussion
Saturday
Marco Bocci posted a discussion
Saturday

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service