Hey! I am looking for a boat either to St. Lucia or Europe! :)

Hello dear floatplan members!

I am actually looking for a boat from the Caribbeans/South America to Europe in April/May but as I think there are just too many people looking for this kind of trip, I'll start with looking for a boat to one of the islands to go further from there.

Please contact me if you're going for example from Colombia, Venezuela or Trinidad to St. Lucia, Antigua, Virgin Islands and so on.

I would appreciate any reply or tip! :)

Abrazos de Annika

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right now I am in Isla Margarita, Venezuela and looking for a boat from here or Trinidad.

Hola, Annika. Espero que aún no se te haya olvidado el español, jejejej. Te quería preguntar si esa vez que estabas en Margarita pudiste encontrar botestop para Trinidad y Tobago. 

Soy de Puerto la Cruz y quiero comerzar mi ruta hacia las islas francesas desde Trinidad.

Te agradecería mucho por la información.

Un abrazo*

Hola

Quiero hacer esa misma ruta. Como hiciste al final ?

Yaner Pérez said:

Hola, Annika. Espero que aún no se te haya olvidado el español, jejejej. Te quería preguntar si esa vez que estabas en Margarita pudiste encontrar botestop para Trinidad y Tobago. 

Soy de Puerto la Cruz y quiero comerzar mi ruta hacia las islas francesas desde Trinidad.

Te agradecería mucho por la información.

Un abrazo*

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service