I just finished a 3 month stint on a 46 ft sailing vessel.  Berkeley California to La Paz, Mx.- over 2,000 ocean miles.  What a fantastic and trying journey it was.  I want more sailing adventures.

I was planning to stay in Mexico and try the live aboard life but fate decided something different for me.  So, I'm back in the Bay Area a little sooner than I had planned.  I'm headed over to South Florida in the middle of Dec. to transport some stuff then I hope to find other recreational crewing opportunities.

After all, I just created my SeaGypsySuz alias on Instagram, it is far too early to give up on the dream.

I'm a fun, fit, easy going person. I'm a good cook, provisioner, cleaner, etc.  My sailing skills should still be considered beginner, advanced beginner.   I am a sponge, teach me!   I enjoy spreading kindness and respect wherever I go. I want to mingle among other cultures and better understand the human condition.  I want to journey, while I still can; while I'm still strong, able and desirous!  

My journey is just beginning and I am so excited about it!  I just know that I'm going to meet fantastic people along the way.  I also hope to meet the love of my life out there, somewhere.  

SeaGypsySuz, Out!

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am looking for crew for the March/April time frame.  Check out my blog (www.svstrikhedonia.com) and reach out if you are interested in learning more about the plans.

-Chris

Hey Suzanne,
Looking for crew 10 Jan -7 Feb, 20 Feb - 11 Mar and 27 Mar til Jun. All in usvi vic, side trips Leeward and windward isles. Just sailin snorkeling and generally goofin off. Tom
In Marathon Florida prepping for the Caribbean. Let me know if you're still around and interested.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service