two month trip via cap verde- atlantic crossing, martinique,,,taking on crew,,,,,sharing cost,,,

Views: 330

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I'm interested in the maritinique leg of this journey. Any chance you're still interested in crew?

Liv

Livbly@h**********

please mail me , your mail failed,,, 

swanpol@g********

thanks

Hello i'm interested by your offer, cross Atlantic. Do you have found a crew for this travel?

HI,I am a italian retired, regardless of time, with a great taste of the sea. My working life took place on ships providing technical assistance to the on-board instrumentation. I have a boat license for sailing and motor, without limit. long range navigation experience.
I Participated in various fisheries research in Europe, Americas and Indian Ocean. More experience with motor boats less with sailboat.. Last sailing journey was from A,sterdam Lndon Agadir Canaries Guadaleupe Florida I offer my experience as a 1st mate and/or cook.. For more info please contact spesle40@g******** or call +393477366307

Lacharme Arthur said:

Hello,

How are you ?

I'm writting you because I was supposed to go for a transat with a skiper but he has just cancelled his travel yesterday because he had an accident with another boat when he went out of the port. He is fine but there is no more travel.
I'm therefore looking actively for a new skipers looking for a crew !

Let me introcude myself as well

My name is Arthur Lacharme, I'm from France and just finished my business studies. As I'm done with my master, I have decided to realize a very old dream, hitchhiking the world for 3 years.
As I love sailing, I have decided that I would not take plane and just cross oceans by boat.

I have some experiences in sailing. 2 months ago I went with a friend on his sailship, 4 days in Britanny. He taught me the very basic of sailing. Because I aslo planned to go on this transat I have spend 2 months learning vocabulary, tactics and everything useful about sailing.
Surfing for many years, I swim very well and I don't suffer from seasick at all.
I only have a backpack where all my staff is. I have a guitar and can teach you lessons when we'll have time.
I grew up in a large family and travelled in many places for my study/jobs. Therefore, I'm sociable, open minded and I am used to follow rules.
Finnaly, I speak french, english and am currently learning spanish.

On the boat, I'll help you with all the daily routine, the cleaning, cooking and night sailing. I learn fast and I'm willing to help you as much as I can.
I'll share with you any expenses for the way.

If you want to know me better, here is my blog about my worldtrip : https://newsfromarti.com/

Feel free to contact me for anything and do not hesitate to introduce yourself and explain what kind of crew you are looking for.

Sincerely,

Arthur Lacharme

ivo subani said:

Hi,Arthur,

am steel at disposal,  rgds  Ivo

Lacharme Arthur said:

Hello,

How are you ?

I'm writting you because I was supposed to go for a transat with a skiper but he has just cancelled his travel yesterday because he had an accident with another boat when he went out of the port. He is fine but there is no more travel.
I'm therefore looking actively for a new skipers looking for a crew !

Let me introcude myself as well

My name is Arthur Lacharme, I'm from France and just finished my business studies. As I'm done with my master, I have decided to realize a very old dream, hitchhiking the world for 3 years.
As I love sailing, I have decided that I would not take plane and just cross oceans by boat.

I have some experiences in sailing. 2 months ago I went with a friend on his sailship, 4 days in Britanny. He taught me the very basic of sailing. Because I aslo planned to go on this transat I have spend 2 months learning vocabulary, tactics and everything useful about sailing.
Surfing for many years, I swim very well and I don't suffer from seasick at all.
I only have a backpack where all my staff is. I have a guitar and can teach you lessons when we'll have time.
I grew up in a large family and travelled in many places for my study/jobs. Therefore, I'm sociable, open minded and I am used to follow rules.
Finnaly, I speak french, english and am currently learning spanish.

On the boat, I'll help you with all the daily routine, the cleaning, cooking and night sailing. I learn fast and I'm willing to help you as much as I can.
I'll share with you any expenses for the way.

If you want to know me better, here is my blog about my worldtrip : https://newsfromarti.com/

Feel free to contact me for anything and do not hesitate to introduce yourself and explain what kind of crew you are looking for.

Sincerely,

Arthur Lacharme

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

Profile IconAntonio Bianchi, Glyn, Wesley and 1 more joined Float plan
10 hours ago
Antonio Bianchi liked Angela Hyder's discussion Boat Wanted From North America to Europe
18 hours ago
Leigh Ann replied to Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
21 hours ago
Leigh Ann replied to Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
21 hours ago
21 hours ago
22 hours ago
22 hours ago
22 hours ago
22 hours ago
J Keith Sowell and Ulises Estrada are now friends
22 hours ago
J Keith Sowell replied to J Keith Sowell's discussion Crew Wanted - New Sailboat Owner looking for experienced sailor to help sail from Florida to the Keys and beyond
22 hours ago
J Keith Sowell replied to J Keith Sowell's discussion Crew Wanted - New Sailboat Owner looking for experienced sailor to help sail from Florida to the Keys and beyond
22 hours ago
Aryavrit Travels replied to Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
yesterday
Ulises Estrada replied to J Keith Sowell's discussion Crew Wanted - New Sailboat Owner looking for experienced sailor to help sail from Florida to the Keys and beyond
yesterday
Angela Hyder updated their profile
yesterday
Angela Hyder posted a discussion
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service