Looking for crew to help launch a themed charter sailing business: http://www.craftbeercuisine.com/ .  Hope to have guests by November.  The concept is to be the marketing arm for an existing charter boat and then help operate the craft beer themed charter.

Cheers,

Dave

Views: 547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dave,

I'm an experienced skipper/instructor with 30,000nm offshore, a passion for adventure, and a nose for good beer. This sounds like a really excellent project. Just sent you a personal message, but it limited me to 200 characters. Can you shoot me an email to talk some more about what you're looking for in a crew member. I'd love to learn more about what you're envisioning. 

Best,

Vincent Mattiola

vincent.mattiola@g********

+1 484 550 8122

Dorado Adventures

S/V Azzurra

Homebrewer, navy vet, sailor, boat owner looking for a chance to crew on a project like this....fly me in tomorrow!

Good afternoon Dave,

I am Alessandro 34. I have recently got sailing commercial Spanish certificate, and I am close to get a Rya Day Skipper certificate.

I have been mostly sailing with friend or on my own, but never done it commercially.
Since my dream is to start  my own charter business in south Italy (where I come from) I am looking for a way to get miles and experience. I could do it in Europe but I believe doing it in a different continent can enreach my experience.

I am a serious person and I am looking for a serious opportunity to reach my goal.

I am a very practical person that can help in almost all maintenance related issue.
I can fluently speak italian, spanish, english and portugues.
You project seems different and interesting if there is a way I could help you on this please let me know, we can talk about it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Hi Dave,

This opportunity seems like an excellent fit for me.  I have reviewed your website and like the plan.  My history in sailing is extensive.  I am an excellent navigator as well.  In my professional life I have been a co-owner of an event planning business.  I then went in to teaching.  I have also achieved a masters in database administration.  My friends and I started brewing beer back in the late '80's/early '90's.  I have not done so for years since there are so many spectacular micro brews on the market.

I would love to speak with you about possibilities with your venture.  Feel free to contact me via email at honor628@y********.

Respectfully,

Shannon H Dinan

Hello David,
Im an experienced 56 years old fit sailor from Turkey and presently in east Med.Season is almost over here and I m ready for new adventure specially something with beer would be fantastic.

Hello,

May I help some how? My cv is attached, I am doing stcw next mounth and in progres with visa.

Got time and passion :)

Jurand 

Attachments:

Come to Brazil!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

Arvin Donner liked sailing the farm's profile
9 hours ago
Arvin Donner liked sailing the farm's profile
9 hours ago
Arvin Donner replied to Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
9 hours ago
Arvin Donner liked Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
9 hours ago
Arvin Donner liked Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
9 hours ago
Leigh Ann posted a discussion
9 hours ago
pete panic posted a discussion
9 hours ago
Profile IconSean Campbell, LE MARCHAND YVES and Julie Metta joined Float plan
9 hours ago
ivo subani replied to Harke's discussion Crew Wanted - Sailing at the Anambas islands (Indonesia, 200Nm NE of Singapore)
19 hours ago
J Keith Sowell shared their discussion on Facebook
Saturday
J Keith Sowell liked J Keith Sowell's discussion Crew Wanted - New Sailboat Owner looking for experienced sailor to help sail from Florida to the Keys and beyond
Saturday
Aryavrit Travels commented on Infinity Expedition's blog post Special offer celebrating ‘Sea Gypsies’ movie premiere!
Saturday
Fabian Rateau updated their profile
Saturday
Jonas replied to Jonas's discussion Crew wanted Hawaii/South Pacific
Saturday
J Keith Sowell posted a discussion
Saturday
Marco Bocci posted a discussion
Saturday

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service