Skipper.,+ Deckhand wanted to delivery.,55ft Gulfstar Motorsailer.,to  HAWAII..USA.

THANKS ...CAPT LOGAN.

Views: 749

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Capt Logan,

I am a qualified RYA Ocean Yachtmaster with vast delivery experience and available for this delivery. I also have a number of experienced and similarly qualified crew available to bring with me.

Regards

Martyn Williams

i am available as deckhand ,i ahve 17.000 Mn and yachtmaster offshore commercial endorsement

diego di birigida

ogeido@libero.it

phone +3393384836470

Hi,

I am actually in Fiji where I just delivered a Beneteau 38 S5 for an Australian owner and so, available and interested by your proposition.

Please find hereattached my resume and certificate.

My mail address is: acloatre@g********

Best regards

Alain

Attachments:

I'm in Bali. Interested with the voyage. Need to apply for a visa though.

Martyn Williams said:

Hi Capt Logan,

I am a qualified RYA Ocean Yachtmaster with vast delivery experience and available for this delivery. I also have a number of experienced and similarly qualified crew available to bring with me.

Regards

Martyn Williams

Attachments:

hey capt

I have acted as crew on 2 deliveries recently and have worked on 3 differtent tall ships as well as dive boats and charter boats.  Currently own and operate seasonal marina in nj and am looking for more sailing this winter.  Certified outboard mechanic, positive attitude, good crew member and decent cook.

thanks

morgan

HI Morgan got your email.....send me a cv.,today.....w.r u...located now...do u have a B1 visas.?if U do..

call me ....+63~927 220 8112.,..........OR..........me got skype.,maybe u also....send

me yur tel # me call u. thanks CAPT CHARLES G.LOGAN SR.....S/V SUGARCANE.,55FT GULFSTAR.,

KETCHRIG...MOTORSAILOR.,TWINENGINE YANMARS FULL RANGE .,OF ELECTRONC`S.

Capt

I am in NJ usa presently.  My phone num is 609-231-1766 and if you send me your email address I can send you my cv.  and no I don't Skype- still have a flip phone. HaHa    Hope to hear from you.

morgan

morgan said:

Capt

I am in NJ usa presently.  My phone num is 609-231-1766 and if you send me your email address I can send you my cv.  and no I don't Skype- still have a flip phone. HaHa    Hope to hear from you.

morgan

Hi there,
I'm submitting an application for any position .
I´m a Master Scuba Diver Trainer, nitrox instructor and gas blender (utd) I've spent the last four months of my life sailing from Tonga to Auckland (New Zealand) on a 37 feet sailing boat . Before that, I was working in Diving Business and getting involved in conservation projects. (Cocos Island , Costa Rica)
I am an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated Instructor .My immediate goal is to actively work in any job related with diving and the ocean, in addition to succeed and have more experience in subaquatic research, conservation, sailing and learning more about costumer service.I possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. I am hard working, flexible and trustworthy and have a positive professional attitude. In addition to a deep passion for diving, I have over 6 years experience of working in high level customer service, sales and marketing fields. I am therefore committed to providing a high quality service to customers to ensure customer satisfaction. I am in excellent health.

I look forward to discussing my qualifications further and can be reached by email at regisunday@g******** skype (user name: regidomingo ) .

Thank you so much for your time.

Best,
Hey Capt. Logan,

Are you still looking for a delivery skipper and crew to deliver
your yacht between the Philippines and Hawaii? My name is
Ryan Langley and I'm a young licensed Captain based out of
Washington State. I've got over 20,000 NM offshore
experience in the Pacific Northwest, Alaska, California, Hawaii,
Panama Canal, Caribbean, Florida, East Coast, North Atlantic,
etc. I've also been trusted to deliver Jesse Martin's yacht and
made four pacific crossings with Brian Caldwell, and am familiar
with travel in both the Philippines and Hawaii. I also have crew
ready to join on the passage. I charge very reasonable rates
and am very flexible so I'm sure we could come to an agreement
that works for both of us with regards to cost. I just got back
from volunteering in the Philippines following the typhoon and
earthquake and am looking for a way to make a few dollars and
most importantly get out to sea again! If I sound like someone
you'd like to have safely and quickly deliver your vessel, please
shoot me an email at southernocean@juno.com and we can
discuss this passage further.
Fair Winds,
Ryan Langley
Hello Captain Logan,

My partner and I are very interested in your post. We have both left our positions in the Caribbean on sailing and power vessels. We are looking to further our experience and have the chance to work with different sailors. We are both diving professionals and Chefs and we both have some engineering knowledge. We both have solid decks skills and basic sailing knowledge. We are both looking to work towards our captains license this year and at young healthy hard working individuals. If you'd like to hear more please feel free to e-mail me at a.mckernan2@g******** where we can send our cv's and possibly set up a time to meet. We are spending time in Thailand and could possibly be in the Philippines in the future. Thanks for your time.

Aileen & David

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

Aryavrit Travels liked Angela Hyder's discussion Boat Wanted From North America to Europe
21 minutes ago
Profile IconAntonio Bianchi, Glyn, Wesley and 1 more joined Float plan
12 hours ago
Antonio Bianchi liked Angela Hyder's discussion Boat Wanted From North America to Europe
20 hours ago
Leigh Ann replied to Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
23 hours ago
Leigh Ann replied to Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
23 hours ago
23 hours ago
23 hours ago
23 hours ago
23 hours ago
23 hours ago
J Keith Sowell and Ulises Estrada are now friends
23 hours ago
J Keith Sowell replied to J Keith Sowell's discussion Crew Wanted - New Sailboat Owner looking for experienced sailor to help sail from Florida to the Keys and beyond
23 hours ago
J Keith Sowell replied to J Keith Sowell's discussion Crew Wanted - New Sailboat Owner looking for experienced sailor to help sail from Florida to the Keys and beyond
23 hours ago
Aryavrit Travels replied to Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
yesterday
Ulises Estrada replied to J Keith Sowell's discussion Crew Wanted - New Sailboat Owner looking for experienced sailor to help sail from Florida to the Keys and beyond
yesterday
Angela Hyder updated their profile
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service