Hi. This is a shared costs gig. We started out in '99 on our beloved GILANA and have been sailing ever since.

We were a crew of four plus a dog, Granny and the dog have died, and our daughter has moved on.

We have a private en suite twin cabin available. This is for wannabe cruisers, who want to dip a proverbial toe into the cruising lifestyle before selling the farm and buying a boat. At the end of your time with us you will be able to make an informed decision. This might also appeal to people who just want to chill out on the water

Currently in the San Blas islands, and planning on staying here for a while (why leave paradise)

Liberal minded, non political, non religious, no jacket required. We must get along very well in order to pull this off.

Please see our profile for more details. We can give you our web page address where there are thousands of photos of life aboard.

UPDATE: July 2015.

We are going to hang out here in the San Blas. We recently learned to Kitesurf and we are having too much fun, so no voyages planned for now....

Views: 618

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wished to sail with you but I am going to the Indian Ocean: I'm just writing to tell you I liked your message very much.

Happy sailing,

Ali Parsa
Tehran, Iran
aliparsa[at]y****[dot]com

What would be our cost for this advneture.  Bob and Carol ages 53 and 63 no actual sailing experience

Aren't you heading in the wrong direction? LOL

What is your estimated timetable?

Hey Steve, why do you say that? we go where the wind blows, (or doesn't)

No timetable either, just mooching along....as long as we are able...

I teach in China now, so I want a break from Asia in general. I'm looking for an older 8-10. meter boat in the Med. When/if you get here maybe we can flotilla.

However, please keep me posted on your progress. Things can change.

Hi there,

Where will you be at Christmas?  My husband and I will be in St.Lucia for 2 weeks from 23rd of December and would love to crew and sail for the duration.  We are mid 50's, non-smoker, social drinker, non-religious, non-political, and with sailing experience.

Hope to hear from you soon.

France & Tony

Hi guys...

We will be in the San Blas islands of Panama over that time, but unfortunately we will have guests aboard for 10 days only.

You guys sound right for us, what about some other time...? do you have a facebook page? You can find out all about us via our web page that we are not allowed to put up here, but read the first message and use a search engine to find us.

over.

FranceTony said:

Hi there,

Where will you be at Christmas?  My husband and I will be in St.Lucia for 2 weeks from 23rd of December and would love to crew and sail for the duration.  We are mid 50's, non-smoker, social drinker, non-religious, non-political, and with sailing experience.

Hope to hear from you soon.

France & Tony

Do you mean you only have people stay aboard for 10 days, or that you have people aboard for that 10 day period?

Hi, Its been a long time since I logged in here. To answer your question, we were occupied during that time.

We have had a few long term people on board and it is difficult, so we would still like to have the offer open but for a shorter cruising experience.

I am interested.  I'm available for up to 21 days.  I'm alone, non-smoker.  Please skype me at serkel.dev

thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service