Adventurous crew wanted! We are a couple with 2 young boys cruising through the South Pacific in 2017. Tahiti, Tonga, Fiji, New Caledonia... We have a fast, comfortable 48ft Farr yacht. Looking for the best surf spots around, and to kite and windsurf, snorkel the reefs, play on the beaches...

We can take up to 4 crew, beginner sailors welcome, shared expenses. Lots of toys on board - kayak, sailing dinghy, wakeboard, bodyboard, spearguns, windsurfer, stand up paddleboard guitars, etc....

Families are also welcome to join us - we have a double cabin for parents and single bunks for the children.

Taking crew from March 2017 onwards.

Much more information on our website, videos, pics, previous crew, etc check out: oceannomads dot org

You can contact us directly: fransandsylvia at hot mail dot com as we don't get internet access every day  this is the best way and less likely to get overlooked.

Thanks, and happy sailing!!

Views: 705

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI Sylvia!

I am very interested in joining you guys for the summer months if you have a spot on the ship available? I have sailing experience in all sizes of boats and would love to lend a hand to take part in some ocean adventure. To give you some background info about me, I have been sailing my whole life but moved to Colorado 2 years ago to teach woodshop. I am married and my wife would love to join but she doesn't get summers off. When I am not working, I am trying to put together adventures anywhere I can. Please feel free to check out my profile and hit me up at regada07 at g**** dot com. On a side note, I LOVE to surf but CO has doesn't have much swell these days….

Hi Owen, Sorry only just read your email, would be great to have you on board. We are taking crew in July/August this year, surfing and sailing in Fiji so that sounds like it would suit you perfectly. Please get in touch by email for more info, and I will try your email too: fransandsylvia at h****** dot com Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

Jamie MacDonald posted a discussion
Tuesday
swanpol posted a discussion
Tuesday
mayo posted a discussion
Tuesday
mayo liked Jean Séguin's discussion Crew Wanted - Crossing PACIFIC From JAPAN To ALASKA
Monday
sailing the farm posted a discussion
Monday
Ryan Langley posted a discussion
Monday
Jean Séguin posted a discussion
Monday
Profile IconErin Terry, Laine Barrand, Marina AB and 3 more joined Float plan
Monday
Jean Séguin replied to Astrid Williams's discussion BOAT WANTED for hard working, Alaskan Girl
Saturday
Darby Wagner updated their profile
Saturday
Catalin Storosciuc posted a status
"Dalmatian islands: Kastela > Vis> Mljet> Korcula> Hvar> Brac"
Saturday
Profile IconLarissa henrici e silva, Alborán Martínez de Murga Sánche, Lisa Pecout and 4 more joined Float plan
Friday
Jamie MacDonald replied to Jack's discussion Boat wanted - From Mexico La Paz to Galapagos, Ecuador
Friday
Jamie MacDonald replied to Flo S's discussion Crew available: Central America
Friday
Jamie MacDonald replied to Matt Ray's discussion Looking to crew on a boat, ideally to the South Pacific, but I am open to anything
Friday
Jonathan Baker replied to Jonathan Baker's discussion Outremer 5x circumnavigation around the world needs Female Captain / Skipper w/ videography experience (preferred)
Friday

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service