end of january , leaving las palmas to cap verde islands(few weeks there,,,)crossing to martinica or guadeloupe,,,,taking on crews, beginners welcome,,, NON SMOKING,,, sharing cost,,

Views: 838

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interested in joining you for the Las Palmas>>Cap Verde leg, assuming depart end of January.  Am a reeeasonably experienced (but not so much bluewater) chap; happy to muck in, take watch and cook stunning cuisine.  can you tell me a bit more about your boat, your plans, you, etc.?

Thanks Martin

sorry looking for crewfor the all trip ,, cheers

Hey, I was looking for a boat to the Caribbean together with a friend! We are currently in Tenerife and have been asking around in the port. We have both sailed before from the Spanish coast to the Canary Islands and are willing to cook, contribute, night watch, play music, take photos, etc. ;)

Joshi is a professional photographer: https://www.facebook.com/Nichell.photography/?ref=ts&fref=ts

And I am a long-term traveler: http://www.rumkommen.de

Hope to hear from you soon,

Albi

SORRY NOT LEAVING UNTIL END OF JANUARY¡¡¡¡ CHEERS

Thanks for your reply, swanpol. That would be no problem for us. We could even depart in February. If you are interested, please send me a private message and maybe we could meet one day :)

swanpol said:

SORRY NOT LEAVING UNTIL END OF JANUARY¡¡¡¡ CHEERS

Hola!!

We are Zoë (NL) & Olivier (BE) and left Amsterdam the 30th of september by bicycles. Now we are looking for an exciting ocean experience to the Caribbean! We have no time schedule, so leaving end of januari or februari is fine for us.

We are attracted by nature and sports, which will form the perfect combination together with sailing. We have very limited sailing experience, but we are active people who are keen to work hard and learn. Our trip is an educational challenge of all kinds. We write, photograph and make videos about our adventures and the pioneers we meet along the way, so we will definitely make a short movie of the sailing trip (check our website to see more about us www.weleaf.nl )! Both cycling and sailing fit our project to travel sustainable. We would love to be a helping hand and share company across the ocean. And that non-smoking part is also for us a very important element!

We would love to meet you!

Saludos!

Zoe and Olivier

Hola,

we are two Craftmans from Germany. We do Woodworking and traveling now sinc two and three Years in Europe. Now we want to cross the Atlantic. We come by the tallship "Roald Amundsen" from Lisboa to Teneriffa. so it will be nice to meet you, it's much better to stay in personal contact.

just send me a massage where we can meet each other.

hope to see you soon,

Marius traveling Carpenter and Joiner

Morten traveling Carpender and Joiner

Zoe and Olivier said:

Hola!!

We are Zoë (NL) & Olivier (BE) and left Amsterdam the 30th of september by bicycles. Now we are looking for an exciting ocean experience to the Caribbean! We have no time schedule, so leaving end of januari or februari is fine for us.

We are attracted by nature and sports, which will form the perfect combination together with sailing. We have very limited sailing experience, but we are active people who are keen to work hard and learn. Our trip is an educational challenge of all kinds. We write, photograph and make videos about our adventures and the pioneers we meet along the way, so we will definitely make a short movie of the sailing trip (check our website to see more about us www.weleaf.nl )! Both cycling and sailing fit our project to travel sustainable. We would love to be a helping hand and share company across the ocean. And that non-smoking part is also for us a very important element!

We would love to meet you!

Saludos!

Zoe and Olivier

Marius Tischler said:

Hola,

we are two Craftmans from Germany. We do Woodworking and traveling now sinc two and three Years in Europe. Now we want to cross the Atlantic. We come by the tallship "Roald Amundsen" from Lisboa to Teneriffa. so it will be nice to meet you, it's much better to stay in personal contact.

just send me a massage where we can meet each other.

hope to see you soon,

Marius traveling Carpenter and Joiner

Morten traveling Carpender and Joiner

contact me on     swanpol@g+++com

thanks

Hello i'm interested by your offer, cross Atlantic.

Do you have found a crew for this travel?

mail me on swanpol@g+++.com for more info about yourself,, thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service