end of january , leaving las palmas to cap verde islands(few weeks there,,,)crossing to martinica or guadeloupe,,,,taking on crews, beginners welcome,,, NON SMOKING,,, sharing cost,,

Views: 838

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Sailors,

I’m looking for an opportunity to sail off Europe’s mainland. My sailing experiences are limited to Catamarans and small sailing boats, but I am an enthusiastic and fast learner . If you are looking for someone who cooks healthy delicious food, a musician or crew member ready for adventures- get in touch! I speak French, English, German and a little Spanish and Portuguese, With me I got my guitar and a pocket full of smiles.

Looking forward to hearing with you,

Aloha Francesca

francescaland@googlemail.com

SOORY GOT ALL MY CREWS BY NOW,,, TRY AGAIN FOR THE TRIP MARTINICA, DOMINICA, GUADELOUPE (2 WEEKS) AFTER FIRST WEEK OF APRIL CHEERS TO ALL SWANPOL

sorry , got my crews,,, room left after the 5 of april,,,martinica, dominica guadeloupe,,,, month trip swanpol@g++++.com       all the best

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service