Yacht Seagon: 

Since 2013 I have been running my own Volunteer Solar Project, we install LED lights, batteries, solar panels in small villages.

The solar project is just part of the cruise. In between there is time to visit coral atolls, snorkel, dive and catch some fish or cray fish. In the villages we can trade for chicken or pork, when they have a feast.

LEAVING August 10, 2015 or when the weather is right. This year I have 2 other boats helping me.

search my yacht on Google and check out my Youtube channel.

Views: 336

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there I was just wanting to enquire about this voyage. Departure, time, place, cost? I am very interested in jumping on board. 

Cheers

James

Hi, my name is Wolfie and I am a locum doctor nomading around Australia and enjoying all sorts of adventures. Your trip sounds like my kind of thing. I am keen to sail with you. I am into Freediving, surfing and would like to learn spear fishing. I am also interested to live on a boat myself. I guess it s the cheapest way to have house with ocean views Let s have a chat. My email is oxygenforlife@g********

sorry left this morning

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service