Looking for 2 crews for a 60 days voyage from Greece to the Philippines on board a 30 meters steel hull motorsailer. Deckhand, watch, general duties.

Capt Oliver

Views: 374

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi 

I would love to join. (I live in Israel and Greece is very close to me)
When are you planning to leave?

To avoid misunderstandings I have no experience on boats but I a quick learner

Thanks Moshe

Planning to leave on or about May 15

Please contact me lets see if we can work it out,James   What part of Greeece are you leaving from?

Rhodes 

here is my e mail, J.mac11@hushmail.com

Hi Oliver
My sister is getting married two weeks after you leave Greece.
so unfortunately I can not join you. I hope you will have a successful journey.

Moshe

Thank you Moshe, congratulations for your sister. 

Hi are you still looking for crew for this voyage? Is it a paying or volunteer position. I'm a 21 year old licensed Captain with 22,000 NM offshore experience. southernocean@juno.com.

Cheers,

Ryan

It is a volunteer position, all expenses paid.

Hi

what kind of trip is this. transfer or cruise? We will be in Corfu in the coming days.

Thanks Giancarlo

Transfer, moving my boat from Greece to the Philippines

Hi from Spain I`m also interested in joining you if you still are in need of help.

Could you please give me the details of the trip and what positions you are looking to fill.

Kind regards

RSS

Share Your Journey With Us

If you have used Float Plan to find a boat or a crew member, or had a good experience using the website, being part of the community or you just love what we are trying to do (make sailing accessible to everyone), I would really appreciate a quick note that I could use as a testimonial on the new website. Thank you, Andrew

Latest Activity

Aryavrit Travels liked Angela Hyder's discussion Boat Wanted From North America to Europe
20 minutes ago
Profile IconAntonio Bianchi, Glyn, Wesley and 1 more joined Float plan
12 hours ago
Antonio Bianchi liked Angela Hyder's discussion Boat Wanted From North America to Europe
20 hours ago
Leigh Ann replied to Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
23 hours ago
Leigh Ann replied to Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
23 hours ago
23 hours ago
23 hours ago
23 hours ago
23 hours ago
23 hours ago
J Keith Sowell and Ulises Estrada are now friends
23 hours ago
J Keith Sowell replied to J Keith Sowell's discussion Crew Wanted - New Sailboat Owner looking for experienced sailor to help sail from Florida to the Keys and beyond
23 hours ago
J Keith Sowell replied to J Keith Sowell's discussion Crew Wanted - New Sailboat Owner looking for experienced sailor to help sail from Florida to the Keys and beyond
23 hours ago
Aryavrit Travels replied to Leigh Ann's discussion ATTENTION All Positions For Everyone Wanting To Learn How To Crew On A Professional Charter Sailing Yacht
yesterday
Ulises Estrada replied to J Keith Sowell's discussion Crew Wanted - New Sailboat Owner looking for experienced sailor to help sail from Florida to the Keys and beyond
yesterday
Angela Hyder updated their profile
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Andrew Sanderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service